CALL FOR PAPER
Call For Paper
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference,contributions, and readability. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to
|Science||Technology||Management||Arts & Education|
|Agriculture and Forestry Applied Science Biological Sciences Botany Chemical Science Computer Science Earth Sciences Geology Mathematics Physics Zoology Ecosystems Environmental Science Earth Sciences Forensic Science Natural Sciences etc….||Information Technology Cloud Computing Digital Communication Computer Organization Computer Architecture Online communities Information Systems Software Engineering Web Technologies Nanotechnology Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Green Technology Artiicial Intelligence Food Technology Lather Technology etc….||Banking Management Business Management E- Business Finance Management Hospitality and Tourism Management Information Management Logistics & Supply Chain Management Marketing, Operations Management Organizational Management Human Resources Management & Finance Commerce etc….||Art Art History. Art Management. Communications. Economics. History. International Relations and Studies. Justice Administration Justice. Languages and Literatures. Linguistics. Performing Arts. Political Science. Philosophy. Psychology. Public Policy. Religion. Sociology. Social Science. Visual Arts. etc….|
- Full papers must be uploaded in MS Word format
- Papers must not be more than 15 pages long. This is inclusive of all text, tables, figures, and any appendices. A fee of USD25 per page will be imposed for each additional page beyond this limit. A separate invoice will be issued to the author if this limit has been exceeded.
- The author will be notified via email if his/her paper has been accepted. Acceptance notifications will normally come with suggestions and remarks from the paper’s reviewer.
- Presenters may opt to NOT publish their papers in the conference proceedings. If this is the case, please inform the conference secretariat of your intentions as early as possible to prevent any issues after the official publication of the proceedings.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Research design/methodology
- The abstract text must be written in one continuous paragraph not longer than 300 words. Numbered list, bullet points or tables are strictly prohibited.
- Any conclusion/interpretations/discussions that could be drawn out from the result of the study
The body of the abstract must contain the following information:
- Objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Research design/methodology
- Overview of findings/trends (expected or preliminary results if the research is still in progress)
- To maintain impartiality and avoid any basis, authors are encouraged to not use any honorifics or rank such as Dr and Professor when referring to themselves in the document.
- All presentations must be done in English.
- Oral Presentations : Each presenter shall be given 10 minutes for presentation. An additional 5minutes will be added for Q&A which will be moderated by the session chair
For the benefit of the audience, the presentation should at least cover the following area:
- The objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Background/overview of the topic
- Theoretical framework
- Research design and methodology
- Overview of findings and results
Selection of articles will be based a number of factors including, among other things, quality of research, originality, and style. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication in
Submit abstract/Full Paper via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com