CALL FOR PAPER
Call For Paper
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Law, Human Rights and Cultural Studies:
Capital punishment as deterrent, Civil Law ,Climate Change Law, Community policing, Conflict of Laws, Copy Right Law, Crime statistic reporting, Criminal Law, Cyber-crime, Death penalty, Domestic violence, Economic and Financial Law, Forensic genealogy, Forensic geology, Fraud, Hate crime, Identity theft, Illegal drug use, Human Right Law,terrorism, Labor and Social Law, Legal History ,Prison overcrowding, Public Law, Rehabilitation & prison reforms
Management, Science & Technology:
Production Management, Public Relations, Public Responsibility and Ethics, Project Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Strategy, Stress Management, System Management, Systems Thinking, Strategic Management, Strategic Management Policy, Supply Chain Strategic Planning, Research and Development, Technology & Innovation Business Analysis, , Crisis Management, Cost Management, Competitor Analysis, Corporate Analysis, Decision Sciences, Industrial Relations, Health Care, Medical / Science, Pharma & Para Medical Sciences & Emerging Technological, Advancement vis-avis-Pandemic Control
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Research design/methodology
- The abstract text must be written in one continuous paragraph not longer than 300 words. Numbered list, bullet points or tables are strictly prohibited.
- Any conclusion/interpretations/discussions that could be drawn out from the result of the study
The body of the abstract must contain the following information:
- Objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Research design/methodology
- Overview of findings/trends (expected or preliminary results if the research is still in progress)
- To maintain impartiality and avoid any basis, authors are encouraged to not use any honorifics or rank such as Dr and Professor when referring to themselves in the document.
- All presentations must be done in English.
- Oral Presentations : Each presenter shall be given 10 minutes for presentation. An additional 5minutes will be added for Q&A which will be moderated by the session chair
For the benefit of the audience, the presentation should at least cover the following area:
- The objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Background/overview of the topic
- Theoretical framework
- Research design and methodology
- Overview of findings and results
- Full papers must be uploaded in MS Word format
- Papers must not be more than 15 pages long. This is inclusive of all text, tables, figures, and any appendices
- The author will be notified via email if his/her paper has been accepted. Acceptance notifications will normally come with
suggestions and remarks from the paper’s reviewer.
- Presenters may opt to NOT publish their papers in the conference proceedings. If this is the case, please inform the conference
secretariat of your intentions as early as possible to prevent any issues after the official publication of the proceedings.
Selection of articles will be based a number of factors including, among other things, quality of research, originality, and style. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication in selected Journals.